Public Speaking assignment in Thailand? – Here’s how Steve Jobs does it!
If you have a public speaking assignment coming up in Thailand (or anywhere else for that matter!) then here’s a great clip that we use on our Presentation Talent! two day public speaking programme.
Showing Steve Jobs unveil the iPad, the video crystallises some of the public speaking techniques used by great presenters. Have a look and see what you think Jobs does that is effective…
Our participants said…
‘In our Presentation Talent! programme, our participants found the following techniques he used to be effective:
1. Use of body language (hand gestures) and powerpoint to illustrate the two device categories and Apple’s third one (the iPad) clearly.
2. Jobs’ purposeful, bullet-point style verbal delivery.
3. Use of graphics to disparage the Netbook!
4. Linking his visual / powerpoint presentation to his delivery.
5. Use of language: getting across key (or ‘impact’) messages using phrases such as ‘it’s like holding the Internet in your hands’.
6. Use of voice and tonality to keep the audience’s attention.
These are just 6 of the points they identified (all the above are trained in Presentation Talent!)… what do you think? Feel free to add your comments below!
Do you need to improve your public speaking skills? If so, then Presentation Talent! helps you make your public speaking talent stand out, and has received rave reviews from our participants.
If you would like to find out more about the programme, simply follow the link below or contact us here.