|Talent Technologies (Asia) Co. Ltd has been delivering quality management training and consulting to the world’s biggest companies from our Head Office located in Bangkok, Thailand since 2004.|
We help companies:
· Improve corporate results by enhancing employee and customer engagement
· Build a talent and leadership pipeline
· Enable their people to execute more effectively at work
· Reduce staff turnover, overcome people challenges at work and create a vibrant employer brand
How we help you make the difference
In the midst of this managers are expected to deliver results consistently.
Then there are other challenges – cross-cultural challenges, talent management, Gen X and Gen Y, and the difficulties of doing business in Asia.
This is why, when you hire an outside consultant for help, you need three critical factors:
- Simple. You need all models, concepts, processes and training to be as simple as possible. Managers are already overwhelmed so anything less than simple does not make their lives any easier! All concepts should be as simple for a local front-liner to be able to understand as a highly-qualified management professional.
- Specific. All concepts, training and processes need to be specific to the participant. Not general or generic, but specific. This includes localising content. This means that managers will be able to act on what is given to them immediately.
- Strategic. Lastly, all concepts and training need to be strategic. What do we mean by this? It’s not uncommon for management initiatives to create more work, and not support the direction companies want (and need) to go. Nothing is more infuriating than when time is wasted in this way. Concepts and training need to help, not hinder, management deliver on its strategy.
At Talent Technologies, we promise that every initiative we partner with you on deliver these three critical factors of Simple, Specific and Strategic.
Don’t just take our word for it…
…We have helped numerous companies (some represented below) overcome the formidable people challenges that are an inevitable part of business in Asia. So if you would like us to help you make the talent difference, simply send us a message using the form here, and we will give a free analysis of your situation.